CUSTOMER INSIGHT ANALYST
Location: Spain Full-time Allow Remote
What product should we try to roll out more?
How can we optimise revenue on this big customer?
The site is tiny but one game is doing amazingly! How can we repeat that performance with other games?
Which external data can we bring in to help us benchmark our performance or track position and rollout?
Did that promotion really make money? Or has it actually squeezed margin more than we expected?
We are looking to answer these and many more questions to help free our account managers and sales people to deliver more revenue and focus on the next action that will move the dial. If you know how to use data, matched with commercial awareness, then you could be the person to help us do it. Sitting at the intersection between the technology, finance and account/sales teams, this will be a central role to help the company increase revenue and make smarter decisions about accounts, sales and product.
your key responsibility
- Be the bridge between Finance, Account Managers and Product Managers.
- Transform how promotions, positioning and choice of products deliver revenue.
- Build reports and perhaps automate processes, (using SQL, pivot tables, IF Statements and Macro experience useful) to support business decisions.
- Ensure insights are carried through.
What is essential in this role
- You probably have a finance or business degree, but you may have a computer science degree.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good data manipulation skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- A doer, not a talker – we want someone to build, not draw up plans.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and be flexible with changing business needs within a fast-paced environment.
- High levels of personal motivation, independence, a self-starter, a “Can-do” positive attitude and ability to take responsibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate with non-financial managers.
- Flexible ‘hands on’ approach and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform under pressure whilst maintaining a consistent level of work output.
- Ability to think outside the box – natural problem solver and not afraid to propose a different approach.
- Strong Excel skills, SQL, pivot tables, IF Statements and Macro experience would be advantageous.
© G GAMING. All Rights Reserved